About Me

Birzebbuga, Malta
This is a New Blog to show what there is above and below the Little rock in the Med.. I am not a professional photographer, I just like taking pictures and showing people what its like here.

Thursday 21 August 2008

Nearly back...

July has been extremely busy back in the UK, with Tina and myself spending late nights in the Shop and Having Loads of repairs to do. Back in Malta though on the 14th September although only for 3 days... but that should finally see the end of the old apartment and the beginning of the New :)

Then back out there on 27th September to hopefully get everything done....Painting, Furniture etc.... would be nice just to have a holiday.

What with Bank Managers, Solicitors, Medicals....yeh i know.... a break would be nice... Role on April 2009.

Anyway back to us, work, work and more work... this weekend we have the Isle of Sheppey Round table Donkey derby which means loads more work but also means we have monday off ... wahey....

My Little Bro and his wife and children are coming up for it and My daughter is coming to see me with them ... happy days....

My Darling wife bought me a lovely Bracelet for my birthday, 3rd August, and we had a lovely meal out on our Wedding Anniversary (12 years and still going so strong).

I will post some Donkey Derby Pictures and Pictures of the Weekend fun that we will be having with the family up here....

Soon yah all.....

Julian

2 comments:

Dina said...

Hiya Julian, seems like I am not the only one busy right now!!! I am in boxes hahahah I wonder why?!! See you all soon .

Dina said...

Hiya Julian and Tina !!